My dear readers, we are going to continue our topic about online dating as most of you find it useful. A lot of people can know their partner on social media. I even know a lot of people who got married thanks to Facebook, Match or Tinder. But I also know a lot who were hurt by online dating. That is I want to provide you with other basics;
1) Video chat! Yes that is important because a lot of people use other people’s pictures and when it comes to communicating by video, they will postpone it as long as they can. They will find a lot of excuses to avoid the video chat because they know that they will mess it up. You can watch “Catfish”, a program revealing such real stories. So if you feel the hesitation in opening a video, you have to know that you are speaking to a liar. Be careful.
– On your first date don’t feel overwhelmed if things don’t go as well as you imagined. Give your relationship an opportunity and don’t forget that it was created on the Net.
2) Don’t be needy. That is if the other person replies late, don’t make it a big deal. A lot of people start doubting and making scenarios in their heads, when there is no real problem.
3) Avoid talking about your feelings publicly in the internet. That is, try to avoid putting the “in relationship status’ on Social Networks or posting status every while about your relationship. This can lead to serious issues in the future. A lot of people are curious and will envy you for even having a partner.
4) One last tip: if you are looking for a person with special interests. Check certain groups or pages and comment whenever you feel like it. The right person will appear out of nowhere thanks to a simple comment or like. You never know. Just be careful before you accept an invitation. Check the personal info and picture.
I hope that you enjoyed my new tips about online dating and I am waiting for you to share your experiences with us.
Please feel free to suggest any future topics
Love & Light XoXo