My dear readers,
Our topic for this time is going to be online dating, because as we all know; most of us are caught up in a very busy lifestyle between work, family and all kind of life responsibilities which makes online dating a very good opportunity that opens unlimited opportunities. If you created an online profile or thinking about doing it then let me give you some few tips to maximize your chances in finding the right person.
Here we go let’s start with the basics;
1) Your Profile Picture! If you are looking for something serious then consider the following:
– Regardless of your gender putting a sexy picture with your shirt off or something will just attract the wrong people to your profile as you will give them the impression that you are either looking for casual fun or that you are really desperate to find someone.
– Make sure to put a recent picture of yours, not your high school prom photo, you want the person to like you the way you are so don’t try covering your face with sunglasses and hats and if you decide to not put any picture at all then think twice because that can make others suspicious if you are with someone and looking for an affair or if you are insecure about your looks.
2) Be confidence; I wouldn’t recommend you to start your profile with info such as “hum I’m not sure about this” or “I’m not sure how this works..” Don’t be afraid of reflecting confidence and putting the right info about yourself and about what you like and what you dislike, you are not there to settle for less than what you deserve so always keep that in mind.
3) Don’t play hard to get and just expect others to text you, feel free to also send some texts and the most important thing when you find someone you like is to try to meet as soon as you can or to just stop texting because you will never really know if you two connected unless you met in person to see how your chemistry is like.
4) One last tip: Be careful of SCAMMERS !!! Some people make a living out of trying to seduce you and make you get attached to them so that they can tell you they are far away and in urgent need of many for work purpose or to book a flight to come back home and see you because they lost their money or they have issues with their credit card… Don’t let their sugar-coated words fool you.
I hope that you enjoyed my tips about online dating and I am waiting to see your comments and opinions. Please feel free to suggest any future topics.
Love & Light