Quite a catching Title right?!!!
Well the truth is “Vampires” might be real or a myth, guess we can’t be so sure of everything that exists. But I can assure you of the existence of one type of Vampire which are known by the nomenclature: “Energy Vampires”. Of course such people don’t have claws and fangs.. LOL
They are Human with whom we interact every day, they don’t suck your blood but they can suck the life out of you by draining you from your energy to the point that you become sick and tired of being in their presence.
Let me tell you that as soon as you spot one you will need to not give them the permission to leech your energy. But how can you identify them?
Well here are their types:
1) The Dominator Vampire: Such people can be loud-mouthed and feel superior than others in a way that makes them feel a need to be in control like an Alpha male/female. Such people are more likely to be always thinking they are right and others are wrong, they are mostly people with very high ego and pride. So you need to know when to step up and show them that you aren’t scared of disagreeing and saying NO !
2) The Innocent Vampire: This can be your child, your friend, your lover, your parent or even your coworker. It is usually someone who seems to be always in need of being taken care of and who would want you to take care of them and keep them grounded to the point that they become dependent on you and that’s why I encourage you to try to not neglect yourself while taking care of them and to let them know that you also have a life.
3) The Victim Vampire: Are those who never take responsibilities of their actions and always blame others for their sufferings and what happens in their lives. They are very good at manipulating others emotionally to feel sorry for them and to give them attention and affection. If you are in their presence and they start pitying themselves; be careful not to feel sorry for them so you wouldn’t let them suck away your empathy and sympathy.
4) The Melodramatic Vampire: I think the best ways to define them is that they are drama queens, they feed on creating problems and misunderstandings and the reason they do that is because they feed on sucking the negative energies they get from creating drama, it’s addictive to them that’s why they never get tired of it. Try to not get involved in the mess they create and not to take sides especially when they try provoke you to drag you into their drama, sometimes the best thing is to just cut them off your life.
5) The Narcissist Vampire: They are very self-centered people who always put themselves and their needs first and above everyone else. They don’t care about how many people get hurt in their quests of putting themselves first. All they care about is their own benefit and gain. The funny thing is that they also expect you to put them first and follow their instruction and fulfill their need. They might even think that their happiness is what will make u feel happy. Never think you are doing it willingly and that you are in control in the presence of such people, they are highly charming and they master the art of manipulation in a way that can make you think you want to make them happy and do as they say while they are consuming your life and care and taking advantage of your kindness until they move to the next victim.
6) The Judgemental Vampire: Have you ever felt that someone you know always mocks others and make fun of them in an irritating way as they never stop making you feel small in their presence and also ashamed and not good enough no matter what you do, say or look like. Well watch out because you might be in the presence of a vicious Judgemental Vampire that thrives on lowering you down and treating you like you are not good for anything and that you are not worth anything good. Usually those people feel a very deep low self-esteem and worth so they try to make themselves feel better by picking on you. So when you are in their presence never forget your worth and never get defensive with them just show that you don’t care about what they think of you.
Hope that you enjoyed this topic, I want to hear from your own experiences, what types have you came across and how you dealt with them ?! I can’t wait to read your comments about “ Vamps”
Love & Light